SuperFan Whole House Fan
Cool Your Home in Minutes!
The Superfan Whole House Fan is a revolutionary whisper-quiet whole house fan that pulls cooler outdoor air into the home through open windows and pushes warm air out.
The Superfan whole house fan significantly reduces electricity use from an air conditioner and improves air quality by properly circulating fresh air through your home or business. Why sit in a muggy hot house when you come home, waiting for the AC to catch up, or running your AC during the day wasting energy? Just flip on the Superfan and completely exchange all air in your home in 5-12 minutes.
- SuperFan Whole House Fan
- Exhaust port
- Intake housing
- Intake grills (4)
- Pack of screws
- Worm drive duct connectors
- On/off switch
- Warranty: 3 Years + All Parts Available
- Complete Manual
- 2500 CFM Motor
- Standard 120 V AC to Power
- 735 Watts, 5.2 Amps
- 8 Intake, 12 Exhaust
- 58 LBS, 29 x 26 x 19
- 7-12 Days via UPS Ground
Motor has backward curved impeller, designed by a team of sharp engineers specifically to consistently pull large amounts of air through ducts. This care guarantees long motor life and high performance are built into the Superfan.
Designed from ground up based on years of research and development. Powder coated finish. Extremely High Quality components and manufacturing. Made in USA.
Modern, durable, discreet air draw ports, to rapidly remove air from 4 places in the home or building. Can be closed during winter to keep warm air in. Controls are simple to use, creating a home of fresh cooler air in just minutes.
“Thanks guys, we installed the whole house fan yesterday and was quite surprised how effective it has been in cooling the upstairs of our home. My husband installed the unit with the help of a friend and except for climbing around in the hot attic, he said it wasn’t to bad. Now we can finally turn that darn air conditioner off at night and not have to worry about paying higher electric bills.”
“I installed it myself, not to difficult. My wife kicked on the fan this morning and was happy with the results. We are still working with the unit to determine which windows we should open that way we cool the areas we utilize the most. It definitely does cool our home.”
Why Choose a SuperFan Whole House Fan?
- Uses less than half of the running energy of Air Conditioners and makes a major change in temperature quicker.
- Protect your family’s health: persons sensitive to molds, allergens, or chemicals who are living in a sealed home during summer months (running the AC 24/7), can experience discomfort or illness due to poor air quality.
- Reduces burning coal for electricity.
- Powering the Superfan with green energy or during a power outage with a backup power solution is much more reasonable considering 735 Watts of running power are used instead of the typical 1750 or more for AC’s.
- Significantly reduce your cooling expenses in homes, garages, warehouses.
- Slash high summer and spring utility bills.
- In some cases eliminate A/C usage completely.
- Cool night air brought in reduces running the AC use the next day.
- While energy costs are raising around the world you can be happy to know you don’t have to use as much energy.
- There may be Financial Incentives for your location!
- Easy to Install: 2-3 hours.
- Modular unit fits In virtually any attic.
- Adaptable & configurable to almost all homes and buildings.
- No Maintenance required.
- Engineered for a smooth long life of consistently high performance.
- Whisper quiet operation. It is so quiet you can run the fan while you sleep.
- Easy fan regulation switch.
Frequently Answered Questions
How does the Superfan whole house fan work?
What about the size of the home or building?
How is the system controlled?
Can I use this as a bathroom fan?
This Superfan whole house fan is intended as a cooling fan and is not ideally recommended be used as a bathroom exhaust fan. The high air flow is much more than necessary for a bathroom application. A home is cooled more effectively by installing vents in larger and more frequented rooms.