Biodiesel from Algae
Biodiesel from algae is taking off as a viable way to create energy. Algae oil reproduces quickly and creates a supply of oil that can be used to make Algae Biodiesel, or which can be used straight in converted diesel vehicles.
The Biodiesel from Algae Guide is the ultimate way to get started in this exciting field – from making algae biodiesel at home up to large scale production. Receive the guide digtally within 48 hours of purchase, or choose the paperback version to also receive it in the mail.
The Biodiesel from Algae Guide Includes:
- How to cultivate the best strains of algae – and where to get them!
- Create your own algal lab and grow oil for pennies per gallon!
- A visual overview of the entire process
- 825 Pages with Clear Instructions, Photographs, Diagrams
- Open pond designs
- Build an algae green house
- Build your algae bio reactor for only $215!
- Algae harvesting & extraction techniques
- Making Algae Biodiesel from algae oil
- Mass Algae Biodiesel Production Considerations
- Algae Biodiesel Patents
- Resource, Tools, Materials, Shopping lists
- And Much More!
Algae Biodiesel Guide Contents:
This Algae Biodiesel Guide is 825 pages divided into 7 comprehensive chapters:
1. Cultivating Biodiesel from Algae
Why cultivate biodiesel from algae?
Flow Chart and detailed “overview” of the algae biodiesel process
Algae strains: over 300,000 algae strains, which ones are best?
How to choose an algal strain in your local environment.
Where to buy algal strains
- Algae growth environments
- Nutrients to promote growth, reproduction, and high yield
- Algal Culture Techniques
- How to build your own algae lab
- Growth dynamics: Knowing when to harvest
- Sources of contamination
- Build an algae test bio reactor
- Build an algae incubator for less than $35!
2. Building a Fresh/Salt Water Aquarium
Step-by-step instructions to build a 50 gallon bio-pond
Step-by-step instructions to build a backyard open pond
3. Building an Algae Green House
Planning an algae greenhouse
Different kinds of green houses
Watering and automatic nutrient systems
Controllers and automation
4. Building an Algae Photo-Bioreactor
- Build a scalable algae photo-bioreactor for under $400!
5. Harvesting and Oil Extraction
When and How to Harvest
Oil extraction methods and principles
“Pressure Cooker” oil extraction methods
“Microwave” oil extraction methods
How To build a low cost Home-made Oil Press
- Production in Open Ponds
- Upscaling starter cultures
- Example Layout of a large scale algae farm
7. Making Biodiesel at Home
- Biodiesel advantages and disadvantages
- Biodiesel Safety
- A visual overview of the mixing and production process
- Making biodiesel in your kitchen!
- Easy washing techniques
- Advanced harvesting and extraction methods
- Example layout of large scale production
- Buy a processor or build your own?
- Building a test batch mini-processor
- And much more!
$99 + Free Shipping in US!
BONUS!! 7 FREE Downloads Included!
In addition to all of the amazing information above, these bonus sections are included:
- Bonus #1: Algae Photo Bio Reactor Patents – Four complete commercial Algae photo-bioreactor patents. These are plans showing tomorrow’s algae biodiesel photo-bioreactors. After you read these, you’ll know what the big minds, and big dollars are thinking, and doing.
- Bonus #2: Algae Master’s Thesis – from one of America’s top algae biodiesel minds today. He explores current and past models of production, and explains a vastly superior model based on his own work. The future of biodiesel from algae could very well be here!
- Bonus #3: The US Department of Energy Aquatic Species Program – where it all started – a 318 page report in exhaustive detail of algae to biodiesel processes using race-way or open pond designs. A useful resource for anyone interested in algae biodiesel.
- Bonus #4: Large Scale Production Example – A 57 page report by Ron Putt of Auburn University where he outlines a feasible plan for Alabama to create 3 billion gallons of fuel to supply ALL of Alabama’s ground transportation needs with biodiesel from algae. This is one of the most comprehensive plans I’ve ever found. I think this report is ground breaking and I’m proud to be able to present it here.
- Bonus #5: Action Blueprint – A step-by-Step action plan for getting up and going, quickly and easily. It spells out and simplifies the steps needed, in what order, and where to go to get more in-depth info.
- Bonus #6: The Quick-Start Guide – Short on time and patience? This “Down and Dirty” guide is jam-packed and designed to get you up and going, quickly, and easily.
- Bonus #7: Online Resource List – This “Quick Guide” shows you where to go online to buy every part/resource necessary for building PBR’s. (Including every place overseas you can buy algal cultures!) Especially useful for overseas buyers and/or people living in places where they don’t have access to resources we have in the USA. Cost: PRICELESS time saver if you’re living overseas and have to shop by internet or deal with customs/importing issues.
Own the Ultimate Biodiesel from Algae Guide!
Why This Guide?
- This is the ultimate tutorial for making biodiesel from algae but until now it was never available. Even if you’re a veteran biodiesel advocate you’ll benefit immensely from understanding about algae biodiesel – the cutting-edge future of biofuels. This book is written for entrepreneurs and small business owners, by an entrepreneur and small business owner.
- The author has attempted to answer every question that he has ever had and answered in his own algae production consulting business. This Guide is over 825 pages with the eBook bonus materials, which is far and away the most in depth and complete treatment of this subject available anywhere!
“Your Making Algae Biodiesel at Home is a terrific document. Congratulations on probably the best collection of information anywhere on the topic. I’m going to be completely honest. I’m a guy who is looking to develop algae commercially, partly because this is so complicated and partly because we need to get off petroleum no matter how we do it. Moreover, if we can integrate this with waste water treatment and power plants we can make a big dent in cleaning up those guys. I am partnered with some excellent scientific resources in the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute and the Marine Biological Laboratory.” – Curt Felix
“I have learned more from your e-book then spending $6,000 going to the Algae World 2009 Conference in Rotterdam. Do you have the same manual for Jatropha? Many thanks” – Jim Riordan, Director
“I am a small farmer that is suffering from the Economic downturn and would not have had the finances to afford it at this time. I believe your work in research on algae and your willingness to share with us maybe at the center of new world wide wealth for the under privileged. The greatest aspect of your work is the empowering of the little people. You’re making us aware we have other choices, we will no longer in bondage the big energy companies. You have demonstrated this is not complex. We can do this.” – Larry D. Hays
$99 + Free Shipping in US