In a world gone wrong with pollution and over-consumption, many inventions are geared towards keeping or saving a green earth. Worth noticing among the many exceptional inventions made with this scope in mind is the Hydrogen Car. With the fuel prices rising every day and the increasing need to shift toward alternate and renewable fuel resources, a vehicle running on hydrogen might just be what the doctor ordered.
What Does This Product Do?
The main idea is to convert a standard gas-guzzler into a Hydrogen Car. No dealership actually sells such an innovative vehicle therefore that is not what can be bought from this website (http://www.knowledgepublications.com/google_hydrogen_2.htm). What you do get is even better: the know-how of converting a regular engine, such as the one in that beloved and trusty old sedan resting in your driveway, into a hydrogen-based, highly fuel efficient engine. The transformation would reduce fuel consumption down to a third. Once modified, this hydrogen-based engine would be able to:
* Run on any type of hydrogen, no matter its level of purity.
* Instantly improve fuel efficiency through a process called “hydrogen boosting”, where a small amount of pressurized hydrogen is injected into any type of fuel (natural gas, methane, bio fuel, producer gas and such) to bring down the cost at about 75 cents per gallon.
* Use any type of fuel, however degraded such as straight gasoline, low octane or even lawnmower fuel with the help of “hydrogen boosting”. Worries for gas could then be over for ever.
* Mix gasoline and diesel together with “hydrogen boosting” to get a readymade “engine cocktail”.
* Use low or non-sulfur diesel after adding hydrogen to it.
* Run on alcohol, turpine oil, propane, vegetable oil, rejected oil from commercial fryers (which simply requires filtering) and so on.
In other words, almost anything could power up any engine at one third of regular gas costs. Isn’t this simply wonderful?
How is this Accomplished?
A dynamic duo formed of Roy McAlister and Steven Harris is bringing this concept to the public after having personally used it for over 40 years. Harris discovered and developed the basics during his time as an engineer at the Chrysler Motors Company (now known as the reputable Daimler-Chrysler), and then was joined by McAlister who specializes in vehicular energy and electrochemistry. Together they produced a DVD meant to teach car owners, frame by frame, how to transform a regular engine into a hydrogen-based motor which can do all the above-mentioned wonders.
Not only is a massive reduction in gasoline costs accomplished when using such an engine, but it also helps in bringing down harmful emissions currently and increasingly plaguing our entire planet. An enterprise that actually allows the accomplishment of two goals: (1) Save a car owner from wasting a bundle of money (2) Save the environment which is being wasted in large part by car owners.
Though this instructional DVD is exceptionally clear and easy to follow, the authors recommend to first try and convert a small engine such as that of a lawnmower or a moped. This initial step provides the ability to learn hands-on the process of setting up the conversion materials. Once comfortable with the kinks and twists, these newly found skills can be used to transform a genuine car engine into a hydrogen-based one for a car to be driven with enjoyment and absolutely no worries for fuel consumption, since your car can now literally run on anything. Except maybe for water…