Bio-mass heating is an efficient, effective way to heat your home or business. Often called a wood pellet burner out of the box they can also be used to burn soybeans, cherry, olive, and avocado pits, bio-mass fuel grains, processed silage, and more!
Be Warm & Stay Smart with Bio-mass Heating
This wood pellet burner or bio-mass heater is ideal for those who want to reduce waste, emissions, and energy dependence while they stay toasty warm! Very easy to install and use.
- Bio-mass Heating Stove is Made in USA by American Harvest
- Blower controlled by LED control panel
- Built-in diagnostics
- Easy ash removal with large ash pan
- Bio-mass Fireplace Insert includes LED digital control board with built-in diagnostics makes testing, start-up and operation a breeze
- 60 LB hopper capacity
- BTU’s 52,300 at 75% efficiency
- Can burn different bio-mass heating fuels
- Dimensions: 28″W x 29.5″D x 24″H
- 3 Year Limited Warranty on Stove
How to Optimize Bio-mass Heating Stove
Use the digital keypad on the side of the stove to control the fuel and air mixture. Button A controls the Auger speed, B controls the blower speed into the burn chamber, and C pauses the auger for 90 seconds.
When you install the bio-mass heating stove, adjust the mixture to include more air for better bio-mass heating and less soot residue. A great place to start for using it as a wood pellet burner is around 2 for the auger speed and around 8 for the blower, and you can adjust it from there based on your fuel source and results. Make sure that the moisture content of the bio-mass is at or below recommendations for that source.